ATV & Kintamani TourOctober 17, 2018
ATV & Tanah Lot TourOctober 17, 2018
Bring your playground to the dirts, forests and streams as you engage in an exhilarating ride along the rice paddies and temples at the countryside of Ubud. You will be provided with high-powered quad ATV bike to ensure an easy yet thrilling riding experience. Round off your trip by seeing some of the most popular attractions in the main area of Ubud.
Challenge yourself to accomplish the winding and sloping routes in this action-packed countryside ride near Ubud. You will start by smashing through the rice terraces of local farmers and then passing nearby villages watching the locals in their daily activities. Unwind yourself in the Balinese countryside atmosphere after finishing the trip.
It’s a renowned rainforest conservation center with archaic open-air architecture close to the busiest part of Ubud. Here you’ll be able to enjoy fresh air as well as to interact with hundreds of long-tailed macaques by feeding them with hand. There are trails across 27 acres of the park which allow visitors to access many features in the Monkey Forest grounds.
Puri Saren (Ubud Royal Palace)
The palace was built by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel, King of Ubud circa 1820 which initially functioned as government center. Today, Puri Saren serves as a repository for Balinese cultural legacy in art and literature to the benefit of local artists and historians alike.
Right across Puri Saren (the Ubud Royal Palace), there is a traditional market laden with hand-made local products. At the west side of the market are full of tourists buying crafted souvenirs with relatively cheap price, while the east side comprises of groceries and household items. There are a lot of items that you can bring home, such as slippers, wooden statues, bags, clothes, mats, paintings and loads of other stuffs.
Luwak Coffee Plantation
Dubbed as the priciest coffee in the world, Luwak coffee (also called civet coffee) has drawn interests from coffee aficionados around the world. Here you’ll be shown the traditional process of coffee-making and interesting information about how the civet cats eat the coffee and poop the beans out undigested. You will have the chance to sample a tasteful cup of Luwak coffee (totally hygiene) as well as 5 cups of different coffee varieties and 5 cups of teas (total 11 cups) for free.
- 8.00 - 9.00 AM : Pickup at your hotel (time depends on the area)
- 10.00 AM : Arrive at ATV starting point for life jacket fitting and safety briefing
- 10.15 AM : Begin riding
- 12.00 PM : Finish riding and join for lunch
- 1.00 PM : Visit Monkey Forest
- 2.15 PM : Visit Puri Saren & Ubud Market
- 3.45 PM : Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 4.45 PM : Return to your hotel
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
- Mineral water
- Experienced Riding Guide
- Safety Equipment
- Set / Buffet Lunch
- Entrance tickets & parking fees for all attractions
- Toll Roads (if any)
- Coffee sampling at Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Food for feeding the macaques at the Monkey Forest
- Groceries / souvenirs purchased at Ubud Market
- Parking fee to places other than listed destinations (i.e. convenience store, money changer, etc.)
Pickups are available in the following areas:
Contact us for pickup in different area.
- Nusa Dua
- Sanur and Ubud.