Mount Batur Trekking & Tegalalang TourOctober 17, 2018
Ayung Rafting & Tanah Lot TourOctober 17, 2018
Ayung Rafting & Ubud Tour
If you wish to retreat from crowded saltwater beaches, engaging in a rafting adventure in Ayung River Ubud is one of the most strongly recommended alternatives. Row the boat as the rapids drift you down the hill and enjoy green sceneries and majestic Balinese cliff carvings alongside the river. Complete the day by visiting some of the best attractions on Ubud just south of the finish line.
Ayung White River Rafting
Beat the rapids while overlooking rice paddies and big rainforest trees along the trajectory. Ayung River has medium-level (2 & 3) rapids spread throughout the river. The activity we offer comes with insurance and state-of-the-art equipment to fully ensure your safety and lunch to fill up your energy before heading up to the next destinations.
Puri Saren (Ubud Royal Palace)
The palace was built by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel, King of Ubud circa 1820 which initially functioned as government center. Today, Puri Saren serves as a repository for Balinese cultural legacy in art and literature to the benefit of local artists and historians alike.
Right across Puri Saren (the Ubud Royal Palace), there is a traditional market laden with hand-made local products. At the west side of the market are full of tourists buying crafted souvenirs with relatively cheap price, while the east side comprises of groceries and household items. There are a lot of items that you can bring home, such as slippers, wooden statues, bags, clothes, mats, paintings and loads of other stuffs.
Ubud Monkey Forest
It’s a renowned rainforest conservation center with archaic open-air architecture close to the busiest part of Ubud. Here you’ll be able to enjoy fresh air as well as to interact with hundreds of long-tailed macaques by feeding them with hand. There are trails across 27 acres of the park which allow visitors to access many features in the Monkey Forest grounds.
Bali Coffee Plantation
Dubbed as the priciest coffee in the world, Luwak coffee (also called civet coffee) has drawn interests from coffee aficionados around the world. Here you’ll be shown the traditional process of coffee-making and interesting information about how the civet cats eat the coffee and poop the beans out undigested. You will have the chance to sample a tasteful cup of Luwak coffee (totally hygiene) as well as 5 cups of different coffee varieties and 5 cups of teas (total 11 cups) for free.
- 8.00 - 9.00 AM : Pickup at your hotel (time depends on the area)
- 10.00 AM : Arrive at rafting starting point for life jacket fitting and safety briefing
- 10.15 AM : Begin rafting
- 12.00 PM : Finish rafting and join for lunch
- 2.00 PM : Visit Ubud Royal Palace & Ubud Market
- 3.15 PM : Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 5.00 PM : Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 6.00 PM : Go back to your hotel
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
- Mineral water
- Experienced Rafting Guide
- Safety Equipment
- Set / Buffet Lunch at the Rafting Facility
- Entrance tickets & parking fees for all attractions
- Toll Roads (if any)
- Coffee sampling at Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Food for feeding the macaques at Ubud Monkey Forest
- Groceries / souvenirs purchased at Ubud Market
- Parking fee to places other than listed destinations (i.e. convenience store, money changer, etc.)
Pickups are available in the following areas:
Contact us for pickup in different area.
- Nusa Dua
- Sanur and Ubud.