Nusa Dua Watersports & Uluwatu TourOctober 16, 2018
Elephant Bathe & Breakfast, Elephant Safari + Kintamani Tour
Get up close and personal with these gentle giants in a beautiful tropical park setting. In the Mason Elephant Park at Taro Ubud, you will be able to interact closely by washing them in their bathing pool, ride atop them through the tropical jungle of Ubud, hand-feeding them, touching them, taking photos with them, and learning more about their ancestry and diversity at the Park's historical graphic displays. Take a delicious breakfast while watching the elephants immerse in the park lake, in between riding, painting or other activities.
After that, we will go up north to Kintamani to oversee the Lake and Mount Batur where you'll be enjoying lunch before going down again to Ubud to see other greeneries to wrap up your day.
Bathe & Breakfast with Elephants
At the Mason Elephant Park in Taro Ubud, an incredible experience with the Elephants in their bathing lake is waiting for you. The Elephant Bathe experience is a rare opportunity to ride bareback atop the gentle giants as they romp and play, splash and dunk in their bathing lake as they take you on their morning ritual. Wash, caress, feed and interact with these elephants in a spectacular and personal setting.
Afterwards, sit back and enjoy gourmet breakfast in the Park Restaurant overlooking the lake as the elephants soak up and dry off in the dazzling morning sunshine.
Elephant Safari Ride & Park Access
After bathe and breakfast session, you will be brought to witness the displays of amazing elephant intelligence and their capabilities at the Park Arena. Afterwards, embark on a scenic stroll atop an elephant through the Park's botanical garden and cool jungle of Taro.
Hand-feed the Elephants and take photos with them before heading to the Park's information centre and museum where you can learn amazing facts about these gentle giants.
Kintamani is regarded to have the coolest temperature in Bali to the opposite of the main tourist areas in the south. This popular destination is the most ideal spot for Mount Batur sightseeing where you’ll be able to witness the liquid magma and perceive the serenity of Lake Batur afar. The stunning surroundings will also increase your appetite for lunch as restaurants here are known for offering direct view to the mountain.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
One of the most renowned rice fields in Asia which is famous for retaining the traditional Balinese irrigation system known as Subak. Take a walk on the slope across the valley and witness local farmers' activities as they plant and reap the rice from terraced paddies. You’ll be able to take pictures on the high roadside and the famous “Love Bali” sign.
Luwak Coffee Plantation
Dubbed as the priciest coffee in the world, Luwak coffee (also called civet coffee) has drawn interests from coffee aficionados around the world. Here you’ll be shown the traditional process of coffee-making and interesting information about the civet cats. You will have the chance to sample a tasteful cup of Luwak coffee (totally hygiene) as well as 5 cups of different coffee varieties and 5 cups of teas (total 11 cups) for free.
- 5.30 - 7.00 AM : Pickup at your hotel (depends on the hotel area)
- 7.45 AM : Arrive at the Elephant Safari Park Taro
- 8.00 AM : Elephant washing & bathing session
- 9.15 : Breakfast at the Park Restaurant (choice of Continental and American breakfast)
- 10.15 AM : Watch Elephant Show at the Park Arena
- 10.30 : Ride the Elephants through the Jungle
- 12.45 PM : Visit Kintamani Village + Lunch
- 1.45 PM : Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 3.00 PM : Visit Coffee Plantation
- 4.00 PM : Return to your hotel
- Private, Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
- Mineral Water
- Elephant Bathe Session
- Elephant Safari Ride
- Elephant Park Access
- Safety Equipment
- $50,000 Insurance
- Set / Buffet Breakfast at the Elephant Park Restaurant
- Set Lunch at Kintamani Sightseeing
- Entrance tickets & parking fees for all attractions
- Toll Roads (if any)
- Coffee sampling at Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Parking fee to places other than listed destinations (i.e. convenience store, money changer, etc.)
- Drinks / Beverages at the Elephant Park Restaurant
Pickups are available in the following areas:
Contact us for pickup in different area.
- Nusa Dua
- Sanur and Ubud.