North Bali Dolphin & Hot Spring TourOctober 17, 2018
ATV & Kintamani TourOctober 17, 2018
North Bali Dolphin & Twin Lake Tour
Perhaps you’ve heard a lot about dolphin and had one occasion or two seeing them performing in safari or marine park. But if you really want to see them wandering around its natural habitat carefree, Lovina Beach in north Bali has something for you. The tour will be followed by a visit to the three legendary lakes of central Bali, Buyan, Tamblingan and Beratan, known for its sacred Ulun Danu Temple.
Dolphin Sightseeing at Lovina Beach
Lovina is the most popular beach in northern side of Bali and also known to have the best dolphin sightseeing spot in the entire island. The best time is in early morning when dolphins are out seeking foods and can be seen jumping freely offshore. You will get aboard a traditional outrigger boat and watch them closely within meters.
Twin Lake (Buyan & Tamblingan)
Lake Buyan and Tamblingan are located on the northern slope of Mount Lesung at the town of Munduk, Buleleng. These are two of three lakes formed in a large caldera, the other being Lake Beratan with its famous Ulun Danu Water Temple. Both are considered as twins, since they are only separated by a few acres of rainforest. The twin lakes are currently gaining popularity among tourists who seek for serene natural sceneries away from congested places.
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
Built in 1633, Ulun Danu Temple stands majestically at the edge of Lake Beratan. The temple is where the Balinese present their offerings to the Balinese water, lake and river Goddess Danu, due to the importance of the lake as a main source of irrigation in central Bali. As a water temple, Pura Ulun Danu Bratan presents stunning highland and lakeside scenery. Additionally, you may rent an outrigger, paddle or motor boat to roll around the lake.
- 2.30 - 3.30 AM : Pickup at your hotel (depends on the area)
- 6.00 AM : Arrive at the Lovina harbor and board the boat
- 6.05 AM : Begin traveling offshore for Dolphin sightseeing
- 8.00 AM : Finish sightseeing and return to harbor
- 9.30 AM : Visit Twin Lake (Buyan & Tamblingan)
- 10.45 AM : Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple + Lunch
- 11.45 AM : Return to your hotel
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
- Mineral water
- Safety Equipment
- Set Lunch
- Entrance tickets & parking fees for all attractions
- Toll Roads (if any)
- Mandatory Sarong at Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- Boat hire at the Lake Beratan
- Parking fee to places other than listed destinations (i.e. convenience store, money changer, etc.)
Pickups are available in the following areas:
Contact us for pickup in different area.
- Nusa Dua
- Sanur and Ubud.