Nusa Dua Watersports & Ubud TourOctober 17, 2018
North Bali Dolphin & Waterfall TourOctober 17, 2018
Nusa Dua Watersports & Tanah Lot Tour
Enjoy thrilling activities at the Nusa Dua beach at your choice. There are numerous variety of activities to choose and there should be no confusion involved as we have packaged them based on popularity. You will then visit two most famous temples up to the southwest Bali, Taman Ayun and Tanah Lot to enjoy sunset and to complete the day.
Nusa Dua Watersports
Take your holiday in paradise to the next level! Experience wide-range of watersports with international safety standards at the heart of southern Bali peninsula. There are plenty of activities to choose and we have packed some of the most acclaimed combinations below.
- Snorkeling (20 mins)
- Glass-bottom Boat Tour (20 mins)
- Turtle Island Tour (20 mins)
- Flying Fish (2x Fly)
- Banana Boat (15 mins)
- Glass-bottom Boat Tour (30 mins)
- Turtle Island Tour (30 mins)
- Sea Walker (30 mins)
- Parasailing (1x round)
- Jet Ski (15 mins)
Bali Coffee Plantation
Dubbed as the priciest coffee in the world, Luwak coffee (also called civet coffee) has drawn interests from coffee aficionados around the world. Here you’ll be shown the traditional process of coffee-making and interesting information about how the civet cats eat the coffee and poop the beans out undigested. You will have the chance to sample a tasteful cup of Luwak coffee (totally hygiene) as well as 5 cups of different coffee varieties and 5 cups of teas (total 11 cups) for free.
Tanah Lot Temple
This temple is hands-down one of the most popular destinations in Bali and renowned among the tourists as the most popular spot for overlooking sunset towards Indian Ocean. The temple, sitting on the top of an offshore cliff, appears to be floating in the occasion of high tides. Tanah Lot Temple also holds a status of high spiritual importance as one of the most revered Balinese Hindu temples, and tourists will occasionally see the locals holding religious ceremonies and organizing dance performances around the temple.
- 8.30 - 10.00 AM : Pickup at your hotel (depends on the hotel area)
- 10.30 AM : Arrive at the Watersport facility & start enjoying activities
- 12.30 PM : Finish enjoying activities and taking bath
- 1.30 PM : Lunch
- 3.30 PM : Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 5.00 PM : Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 6.00 PM : Return to your hotel
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
- Mineral water
- Safety Equipment
- Set Lunch
- Entrance tickets & parking fees for all attractions
- Toll Roads (if any)
- Donation at the Turtle Island
- Coffee sampling at Bali Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Mandatory Sarong at each temple
- Parking fee to places other than listed destinations (i.e. convenience store, money changer, etc.)
Pickups are available in the following areas:
Contact us for pickup in different area.
- Nusa Dua
- Sanur and Ubud.